Part No. SAF2
SAF2s (Seismic Anchoring Fitting – 2-Way) can be used for 2-way bracing or 4-way bracing. The holes in the tab can accommodate sizes #GO3 (GOLD), #OR4 (ORANGE), and #GR6 (GREEN) without a thimble and with bolt hole sizes of 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″, & 7/8″. SAFs may be used as connection fittings for anchorage to structure, or as connection to braced components.
- SAF2s are available in an assortment of bolt hole sizes and are ordered according to the bolt hole diameter.
- Each SAF2 size has a hole in the tab to accommodate sizes #GO3, #OR4, and #GR6 cable.
- SAF2s maintain the break strength of the cable and do not require a thimble.
- SAF2s may be used to make anchorage to structure and or equipment connections.
- SAF2s may be used for equipment connections with stake eye and cable assemblies.
- SAF2s may be used at both ends of cables to make field cut cable assemblies.
- Stake eye w/cable and SAF2 w/cable assemblies are equal in strength and performance.
- Hole diameter sized to accommodate sizes #GO3, #OR4, and #GR6 cable without the need for a thimble.
- SAF2s are sized according to the bolt hole size and are available in: 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″, & 7/8″ bolt sizes.