- Low-Pry Fittings are available in an assortment of bolt hole sizes and are ordered according to the bolt hole diameter.
- The Low-Pry Fitting is used to neutralize the prying effect on concrete anchors (Ref. ASCE 7)
- The Low-Pry Fitting maintains the break strength of the cable.
- The Low-Pry Fitting is to be used for anchorage to concrete structure.
- The Low-Pry Fitting is available in bolt hole sizes for 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″, and 7/8″ concrete anchors.
- Cable trough accommodates size #GO3, #OR4, or #GR6 Seismic Bracing Cable.